Unveiling the Tapestry: Bhawana Tulachan, Eden Loh, and Sattya Media Arts Collective
Jumla – A Chronicle of Creative Fusion
- Date of Creation: February 26, 2013
- Location: Basundhara, Kathmandu, Nepal
The Visionaries: Bhawana Tulachan, Eden Loh, and Sattya Media Arts Collective
– Beyond Borders
- Jumla, an artistic marvel, emerges from the collaborative genius of Bhawana Tulachan, Eden Loh, and the Sattya Media Arts Collective. Their vision transcends boundaries, transforming Kathmandu into a vibrant canvas.
– Sattya Media Arts Collective
- At the heart of the project lies the Sattya Media Arts Collective, a driving force dedicated to fostering a creative dialogue between modern Nepal and its ancient roots.
Kolor Kathmandu: A Mural Renaissance
– Gallery Without Walls
- Kolor Kathmandu, the brainchild of Sattya, breathes life into the streets of Kathmandu. It’s not just a project; it’s a transformative journey where modern creative expressions meld seamlessly with the ancient temples that dot the landscape.
– A Tapestry of Diversity
- Jumla, within the larger canvas of Kolor Kathmandu, stands as a testament to the amalgamation of diverse artistic voices. Seventy-five districts find representation in the murals, weaving a tapestry of Nepal’s rich cultural mosaic.
Jumla: Where Creativity Meets Concrete
– Basundhara: The Mural’s Home
- Nestled in Basundhara, Kathmandu, Jumla is not just a mural; it’s a dialogue between urban spaces and the creative spirit. The latitude 27.695832, longitude 85.351115 marks the geographical heart of this artistic endeavor.
Sattya: The External Link to Creativity
– Beyond the Mural
- Explore more about Sattya Media Arts Collective and their transformative projects by following this external link.
Conclusion: Jumla – A Living Chronicle of Creative Energy
In the labyrinthine streets of Basundhara, Kathmandu, Jumla stands as a living testament to the visionaries Bhawana Tulachan, Eden Loh, and the Sattya Media Arts Collective. It’s not just a mural; it’s a symphony where diverse artistic notes harmonize, echoing the vibrant spirit of Nepal’s cultural heritage.
I am a mural enthusiast and a fervent admirer of street art. Rather than creating murals myself, I am passionate about collecting them. My love for street art knows no bounds. I am dedicated to curating and cherishing these artworks that grace the streets. My collection stands as a testament to my profound appreciation for this form of artistic expression.
read about me